Man, Its hard to order the correct parts you need on-line!I buy my parts COD from CA, by cash or money order, to locate the "Right" part is "near impossible" for Older Cars & Trucks!
And, same for sites to buy "Used Cars & Trucks" you only go back 10 years! I need an electronic distributor 1 wire for a 1961 Chevy PU 261 6 cyl. that is most likely to be a GM 1974 First Made Type of I series, my distributor the screw won't come out!
And, I need new points!Starts up when it "Wants To!"
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Parts Ordering
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept. 10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the..."
- "My Steel Werner attic ladder, model S2210 broke while I was 6' up throwing me to the concrete floor. The web shows multiple instances of this ladder breaking exactly..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "I have purchased coaches from them in 2009. The coaches didnt even last five months before the cushions started to flatten to the floor. When I purchased, them I bought..."
- "i cannot wear polyester or synthetic clothing so i only purchase cotton. so went through page after page of items online until i finally found a t-shirt that said ..."
- "Kevin has tried to assume my Identity building a website and assuming my identity, Below you will see the emails he gas sent to me, I have informed the Justice..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."